Monday, December 19, 2016

More trees

   Four easy to make trees from balsa wood and kitchen scrubbers are ready.


   I cut two 12cm pieces of 5mm balsa wood and two 15cm pieces of 10mm. Then I glued them to 50mm MDF bases. 


   I bought some cheap green kitchen scrubbers. Each bag has ten of them, more than enough to have a forest! I cut various cycles from the scrubbers and glued them to the trunks. Then I trimmed them around to give them more natural look to a tree.


   After that I sprayed the scrubbers with permanent adhesive and sprinkled dark forest grass on them.



   I used white repairing filler to make the trunks. Finally, I glued some little rocks and sand to the bases, painted them and added some grass.




   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more!

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...