Friday, November 8, 2013

The Red Dragon

   The Red Dragon is ready! Let's take a look at the whole WIP step by step.

The Red Dragon

   First, I painted neutral grey and then highlighted with light grey everything, except the trunks. Next, I painted the axes, shield, trunks and coins.


Neutral grey


Light grey



   When the base was painted I washed all the objects on it with the Strong Tone of the Army Painter.


Strong Tone wash

   Later, I decided to give more realistic look to dragon's claws, teeth and horns. Originally they were gold, too painful to the eye! I painted them Ivory.


   Here is the final result. Hope you like it.



Detail of the trunks treasure, the "coins-making" torture! 

"Who dares to confront me?"

   That's it for today! Stay tuned for the Blue Dragon!

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...