Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Anatolian Shepherd and sheep

   "Sheep are coming soon!" I wrote three weeks ago as a caption of the Cote last photo. Not so soon of course, but here they are at last. Every flock of sheep needs a dog, so, after a quick search on the internet I found a photo of an Anatolian Shepherd. The best breed for the job! The dog model is a GW miniature from "Farmer Maggot and hounds" box set.

The flock and the dog

The basing



A real Anatolian Shepherd


It is a wild dog! Isn't it?

Now, I need a shepherd!

   That's it for today! Stay tuned for more!
   Grigork, welcome on board!

5 comments:

  1. Nice, I always like little touches like these that embellish the board.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Scott on this one: These are sweet little things, nice additions to a game :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most beautiful post ever. Thank you for sharing this.We could feel your love as you told each story!.Sometimes at night-- mommy tells me a story as we fall asleep together,, and its always about me in this old farm house and my forest. Looking for large dog breeds for families Wondering what large dog breeds are good with kids or would be good for apartments Find out here A complete list of large dog breeds

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...