Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Madril, Captain of Ithilien

   Madril is a Ranger, who serves as Faramir's lieutenant, with many long years of experience of a profession in which few survive more than a handful of seasons! Despite his skills, he is fatally injured and is killed by Gothmog. Evil prevails sometimes!
   The miniature is nice. I painted his clothes with dark tones of green and brown and I am happy with the final result. I am afraid, I will need some Rangers now to accompany him.   






   That's it for today. Stay tuned for more!
   András Szilvásy, welcome on board!

4 comments:

  1. Love the deep, rich colours on this, just as I imagined a ranger to be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, the truth is that I prefer these colours to the usual bright green and mustard-yellow.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...