Friday, August 31, 2012

Cirion's boys! (The Archers)

   The Osgiliath Veterans' archers are ready for battles. Ivory is the main colour that I use to distinguish them from the Warriors of Minas Tirith. Ivory is the shield colour of the banner bearer, whom I plan to use as a member of the warband in the absence of Cirion. Below you can see the veterans next to the original miniatures. It is easy to compare and see the conversions I have done to them. I put the converted Captain of Minas Tirith among the veterans. Some times I will use him instead of Cirion, he matches perfectly the banner bearer and all the rest.
   
The Captain and the Osgiliath Veterans' archers





OV and WoMT



OV and WoMT

OV, WoMT and the Captain



OV and WoMT

The Archers

   That's it for today. Stay tuned for the "Swordsmen and Spearmen".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...